Foxberry Education provides a Garden Coordinator to Elementary schools in the Seattle School District who are in need of:
- an educator to develop and deliver garden lessons
- curriculum aligned with Next Generation Science Standards
- garden volunteer coordination
- grant writing and fundraising
- developing and executing planting plans
- planning and running work parties and other garden-related events
- and more
Foxberry works with school PTAs and principals to support garden education by creating Fall and Spring programs for school gardens and making them as accessible to as many students as possible.
Foxberry supports both during- and after-school garden programs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hiring Foxberry Education to run your school garden program.